Monday 5 November 2012

Day 2, Grey Gradient

So day two in the Lazy 15 challenge. I'm really not very good at gradients so this is my take on it.
 
I've used two contrasting shades of grey. It was only once I'd finished I realised that there is very popular book reference that also referees to the same colour scheme that I've used, but I'm not going to mention THAT book.
 
I've tried to do gradients soo many times and always fail, so my version works for me. I've used two coats of Models own, Mushroom NP096 for the base colour and then sponged on two layers of the light grey, Models own, Utopia NP064 all finished with a topcoat to smooth it all out.
 
I know it's grainy and not technically a gradient of two colours but I will carry on practising and let you know how I get on. If you have any tips or advise, I'd love to hear them!

 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment