Sunday 17 March 2013

Laid-Back 31DC Day 13, Cheer yourself up mani



I love a bit of animal print so my 'Cheer myself up mani' had to involve animal print :)

I tried Zebra print and it never turns out well, I wouldn't know how to re-create snake print - this might be one to try when I have some free time. I'm not the biggest fan of the textured nail trend at the moment, particularly the flocking/fluff. yes it may look nice but surely not very practical. What happens when you wash your hands? Does the fluff come off?!

My decision was made I went for Leopard nails, it a old fave and never fails to put a smile on my face. These nails were a little rushed and not my best but I'm still happy with them.

Gold Base, No7 Stay Perfect, Hot To Trot 360
White, No7 Snowflake 140
Black Nail Art Pen Model Own.





No comments:

Post a Comment