Wednesday 25 September 2013

Day two in the 33 Day challenge

Day two is your most used polish.

This was a tricky task, I don't practically have a most used polish nor a most used colour of polish. I'm always chopping and changing my favourites and can never decide on a definite answer.

I though for a while and realised there is one polish that I use all the time, every time. My Sally Hansen Maximum Growth which I use as a base coat every single time I change my polish.

This isn't a colour as such, it has a pale creamy colour which evens the colour of my nails and hides any stains that I may have. it goes on well and somehow smooth's out the little rides I have on a few nails.

As you can see from the photo this bottle is half used, I've not yet got it's replacement, it'll either be another Maximum growth or something similar.


 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment