Wednesday 6 November 2013

Day 20 in the 33DC - A pattern from my wardrobe

Day 20 in the 33DC - A pattern from my wardrobe

With the weather officially miserable and winter is firmly on it's way I anted to do something which reminds me of warmer days and sunshine.

This sheer jacket has purple and cream flowers all over it. You cant really see the purple in the photo but trust me there is purple in there, I promise!  I was going to try the one stroke technique to do the flowers but I don't have the right brush so had to make do with and old make-up brush and layer white over the purple.

For my base I've used Rimmel, Chic and Cheerful. Simple Pleasures un-named purple and Models Own Snow White. adding the detail with Models Own Black nail art pen.

 33DC-pattern-from-my-wardrob-nailart
 
33DC-pattern-from-my-wardrob-nailart

33DC-pattern-from-my-wardrob-nailart
 
33DC-pattern-from-my-wardrob-nailart
what they looked like before I added the black outline, I think I liked them more with out :)






No comments:

Post a Comment