Saturday 9 November 2013

Day 21 in the 33DC - Europe

Day 21 is here and the prompt given was Europe.

I live in the UK and I've done the Union-Jack a few times and learnt that you need steady hands and lots of time to get it to look perfect and well to be honest I don't have time nor the patience right now so I ruled that idea out. The next idea was a map of Europe which well, just wasn't going to happen!!

I wasn't able to select one country to focus on because (A) There is too much choice. (B) I'm sure I should include everyone/thing that come under the umbrella of Europe and (C) I don't have a favourite locations. This got me thinking about locations and places I've been holiday. I love the sun and I love holidays. beach holidays, city breaks, weekends away and all the rest :)

So my 'nod' to the prompt of Europe is travel to and from, in particular by plane. I always feels a little more exciting when you have to travel by plane. I recently went to Bruges in Belgium and went by Eurostar. I was amazing and magical but felt close to hope because we didn't catch a plane - sounds silly but it's true :)

I've used La Femme Beauty, Light Blue for the base, Barry M Black nail art pen to draw the Plain and an un-named Stamping polish in White for the clouds.

33DC-Europe-travel-nailart

33DC-Europe-travel-nailart


1 comment:

  1. I like a base color:)
    I woudn't choose just one color as well;)

    ReplyDelete