Monday 18 November 2013

Day 24 in the 33DC - a mani featuring the colour you own the most

Day 24 in the 33DC - a mani featuring the colour you own the most

Before I looked at my ever growing collection of nail polish I though the colour I had most of was Reds and Pink but it turned out to be blue, I have 13 blues all together and only 7 reds. The La Femme Beauty bottles on the right of the picture look the same but they aren't, they are different shades.

I had no inspiration just before I started to paint my nails so opted for a simple layer of blue glitter over a blue base. I 've used Models Own, Beths Blue (the middle bottle in the picture) and La Femme Beauty, Mirage (the one next to Beths Blue)

33DC-blue-nail-polish

33DC-blue-nail-polish

33DC-blue-nail-polish

33DC-blue-nail-polish





No comments:

Post a Comment