Saturday 23 November 2013

Day 27 in the 33DC - Three patterns

Day 27 is here and we only have 6 more design left. This challenge is keeping me busy, I'm always a day or so late on most prompts but I'm sure no really minds :)

I had no idea what to do for this prompt. How was I supposed to get three designs onto one nail?! I am no way as neat or capable of fine nailark work as others in this challenge. I opted for a skittle effect using three colour and three patterns making them blend better together.

I love the contrast between the high glittered Gold Rush and the clean bold White. The green (Jade stone) is one of my favourite colours but it just work with these colours. I put the bottles together before I started and they looked good so I guess it's down to trail and error as to what works well together in a design and what doesn't.

I've used Models Own, Gold Rush. Models Own, Jade Stone and L.A colours, Art Deco in White.  

33DC-three-patteren-mani

33DC-three-patteren-mani

33DC-three-patteren-mani



No comments:

Post a Comment