Friday 31 January 2014

Busy Girl Nails, Winter challenge - Glitter

Glitter is this name of the this week.

I love glitter, I love seeing swatches of all the amazing indie glitters polishes and I'd love to add more glitter to my everyday life. I just cant seam to find a happy compromise with glitter on my own nails. Love the look, love the sparkle but I just hate taking it off!

I've used Models Own pro, Jack's Black for my base. This is the only colour that I have from MO Pro range. I like the smooth the application and glossy finish but it does have a strange smell that just hangs around in the air. I've used this little gem by Pretty that I picked up from a recent £1 shop! It's truly stunning because it has tiny gold glitter and larger gold hex glitter the finish it gives is amazing. The clear formal is thick but wow the shine is stunning.

Please check out my intagram account by searching its_linzi or by searching #busygirlnails 
Thank you xx

Busy Girl Nails, Winter challenge, Glitter, Models Own, Black, Gold
 
Busy Girl Nails, Winter challenge, Glitter, Models Own, Black, Gold


   

No comments:

Post a Comment