Wednesday 5 February 2014

Busy Girl Nails, Winter challenge - Blue


Week four is all about Blue in the Busy Girl Nails, Winter challenge.
 
I have a love/hate relationship with the colour Blue. It looks great on but wow is it hard work to take off. I was given a Nails Inc set for Christmas and inside was this stunning blue named Baker Street. Wow this blue is great, it gave great coverage in just to thin coats and its super glossy and smooth. very impressed - I cant wait to use the others that came in the set.
 
I added a thin layer of Models Own, Banger to add a little interest and excitement. I picked this little treasure up in their recent 50% off sale.

Please check out my intagram account by searching its_linzi or by searching #busygirlnails 
Thank you xx

Nails Inc, Busy Girl Nails, Blue
 
Nails Inc, Busy Girl Nails, Blue

Models Own, Busy Girl Nails, Blue

Models Own, Busy Girl Nails, Blue

Models Own, Busy Girl Nails, Blue





No comments:

Post a Comment