Thursday 27 February 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday - Orange

Whilst I was looking at my collection of nail polish I realised that I don't own many Oranges, only three in fact!  I thought about why this was and had a moment of clarification. I don't like the colour orange, I don't like the orange squash and I'll only have the odd glass of orange juice (without bits) on very rare occasions. I don't eat oranges and don't have anything orange in my wardrobe. Why hadn't I noticed this before?

Todays nails are Models Own, Golden Peach, A pastel shad of orange which is shimmery and pearly and needs a good three coats to get an even coverage. I added a matte topcoat, Rimmels Matte finish and it changed the look completely. I like it so much more after I applied the matte topcoat.

Orange nails GOT

Orange nails GOT

Orange nails GOT

Orange nails GOT
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment