Friday 28 March 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday - Yellow / Peach

Golden Oldie Thursday - Yellow / Peach

A short post today, I have a lot going on at the moment and sadly this means that Linziino is being dropping down a few places in the list of my priorities. I don't want to stop but I am finding it hard to post regularly and on time!

For the base I've used Model Own, Snow White. Perfect as always. Once fully dried I applied two pieces of striping tape and used MO, Luis Lemon and MO, Golden Peach.  

Golden Oldie Thursday - Yellow / Peach

Golden Oldie Thursday - Yellow / Peach


2 comments:

  1. luis lemon looks amazing! this is a really lovely design!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dear,

    How are you today? :D
    This is Allison from BornPrettyStore, focus on nail decorations, makeup kit, etc.
    Here latest items online http://www.bornprettystore.com/show.php?filter=new_arrivals&cid=268

    Maybe you can find something interesting.

    You're very Potential on nail art. Would you like to try some free items from us? :D
    Please let me know if you're interested and we'll send you review details.
    Sincerely apologize for any inconvenience to you for the inquiry message.

    Have a great day
    Allison
    BornPrettyStore
    Allison7978@gmail.com
    Allison@bornprettystore.com

    ReplyDelete